Download Halshashti Vrat Katha Hindi PDF
You can download the Halshashti Vrat Katha Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Halshasti Vrat Katha Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||649 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 17, 2022|
Halshashti Vrat Katha Overview
Hinduism is a religion where there are different types of religious festivals. One of those festivals is the Hal Shashti festival. This festival is celebrated every year on the sixth day of Bhadon Krishna Paksha. This festival has great importance in Hindu religion. It is said that on this day Lord Krishna’s brother Balarama was born.
This fast is observed every year on the sixth day of Krishna Paksha, which is celebrated as the birth anniversary of Balarama, the elder brother of Lord Krishna and King of Braj. Balarama Jayanti is celebrated six days after Raksha Bandhan and Shravan Purnima. It is known by various names in other states like Rajasthan, it is known as Chandra Shastri in Gujarat, as Randhan Chhath and in Braj region as Baldev Chhath.
Halsashti (Harchat) Vrat Katha:
Although many stories are told at the regional level on Harchat, but this story is especially popular. A gullin was making his living by selling milk and curd. Once she was pregnant and going to sell milk when she started having labour pains on the way. On this she sat under a tree and gave birth to a son there. Gwalin was worried about the spoilage of milk, so she made her son sleep under a tree and went to sell milk in a nearby village. On that day every Chhath was fasting and everyone wanted buffalo milk, but Gwalin sold milk to everyone by telling cow’s milk to be that of buffalo. This angered Chhath Mata and she took the life of her son. When Gwalin came back, she started crying and realized her mistake. After this, accepting his crime in front of everyone, he apologized by holding his feet. After this every Chhath Mata became pleased and made her son alive. Because of this, every Chhath fast and worship is done on this day for the long life of the son.
Halashti Vrat Katha Worship Method:
- On the day of Halshasti, after retiring from bath etc. Harchat picture is celebrated with cow dung on the wall.
- In this pictures of Ganesh-Lakshmi, Shiva-Parvati, Sun-Moon, Ganga-Jamuna etc. are made.
- After this, keep a cloth colored with lotus flowers, chul leaves and turmeric near Harchat.
- Prasad of Pasai rice, Mahua and curd etc. is offered in the worship of Halshasti.
- Satanja means seven types of roasted grains are offered in this puja.
- It includes roasted wheat, gram, peas, maize, jowar, bajra, tur etc.
- After this there is also a law to listen to the story of Halshasti Mata.
Leave a Reply