Download Gujarat Ration Card Application Form Gujarati PDF
You can download the Gujarat Ration Card Application Form Gujarati PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Gujarat Ration Card Application Form Gujarati PDF|
|No. of Pages||4|
|File size||180 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 29, 2022|
Gujarat Ration Card Form Overview
Ration card is an important document for every Indian citizen in today’s time, which is provided by all the state governments to the citizens of your state. Ration card is provided to us by the Food and Civil Supplies Department (FCS). The card holders are allotted APL, BPL, and Antyodaya lists on the basis of the annual income of the family by the state government. Through which food items like wheat, rice, sugar, kerosene etc. are provided to the beneficiaries.
- passport size photographs of the head of the family
- Voter ID
- Domicile Certificate
- electricity or water bill
- Aadhar Card
- Pan Card
- mobile number
Steps to fill Ration Card Application Form:
- First of all fill the complete address and bank account details
- After this fill the details of all the family members
- Enter the applicant’s name and father’s/husband’s name
- Select the category like – General, Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe or Backward Class
- Now fill the declaration and sign the applicant
- Don’t forget to write the date and place
- The Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- The Candidate should not have a ration card from any other state.
- The members who are being included in the ration card must have a close relationship with the head of the family.
- No family member should have a name on any ration card before that.
- The Candidate’s age should be more than 18 years.
- In a family, a ration card is issued in the name of the head of the family.
- Children below 18 years of age are included in the ration card of the parents