Download Gujarat Caste Certificate (SC/ST) Form PDF
You can download the Gujarat Caste Certificate (SC/ST) Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Gujarat Caste Certificate (SC/ST) Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Oct 3, 2022
Gujarat Caste Certificate (SC/ST) Form Overview
A caste certificate refers to the caste of a particular class. It’s an important government document. It is issued by the state government. This certificate offers exemption in government schemes and services. Currently, there are not enough people from the Scheduled Castes / Scheduled Tribes and Other Backward Classes in India. As a result, the Government of India makes special provisions to help them get ahead. It is mandatory to have a caste certificate to take advantage of this.
The way and all the states, keeping in mind the interests of their people, on the basis of caste certificate, benefit their people from new schemes for the economic and social development of the people, and to take advantage of those schemes, the state government does something. Asks for certificate. In the same way, caste certificate is necessary to take advantage of the schemes in Uttar Pradesh government also.
Gujarat government provides caste certificate to the citizens of its state from the revenue department. This certificate provides special rights to the citizens. For example, reservation in government service, for admission to studies in schools and colleges, fee waiver for training in school, college, fee for jobs, age relaxation etc.
- Ration Card
- Aadhaar Card
- Birth Certificate
- Voter ID card (Voter card), (School certificate) School certificate
- Residence Certificate
- Self declaration certificate
- Reservation is available in many types of government services and schemes.
- To take advantage of quota reservation in educational institutions, such as scholarship, fee waiver, training exemption etc.
- For waiver or concession in school college admission fee.
- Age relaxation for applying in government jobs.
- To take advantage of grants under government schemes
Gujarat caste certificate application process:
- First of all you have to get its application form. Click on the link given below to download the form.
- After downloading the form, you have to fill all the information asked in it correctly.
- After filling all the information, you will have to attach all the required documents with the form.
- After this, you will have to submit the completely filled form to your nearest revenue department office.
- After this, your caste certificate will be issued by the concerned authorities after checking your application form.
Gujarat Caste Certificate Online Apply:
- First of all you have to go to the official website of Gujarat Digital. Here home page will open in front of you.
- On the home page you have to click on the option of “Citizen Service” under “Services”.
- On clicking, you will be taken to the next page.
- Here all online services will open in front of you. Now you have to do “SC / ST Caste Certificate”.
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to read all the given information carefully.
- After reading all the information you have to finally click on “Apply Online”
- On clicking, a page will open in front of you. Here you have to click on the option of “Click for New Registration”.
- Now the registration form will open in front of you
- In this form you have to fill Mobile Number, Email, Password.
- After filling all the information, you have to enter the given captcha code and click on “Save”.
- After this you will get your username and password.
- After successful registration you can easily apply online for Gujarat caste certificate by login to the website.