Download GSC Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF
You can download the GSC Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||GSC Bank RTGS/NEFT Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||75 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 24, 2022|
GSC Bank RTGS/NEFT Form Overview
RTGS is the fastest possible interbank money transfer facility available through secure banking channels in India. NEFT- National Electronic Fund Transfer – This system of fund transfer operates on a Deferred Net Settlement basis.
RTGS is a facility that transfers funds from one account to another by the bank. Through Gujarat State Cooperative RTGS form a person can transfer money above 2 lakhs.
- RTGS/NEFT Application Form
- Cheque leaf
- And any other documents
Steps to fill the Form:
- Start by filling in general details such as branch name and date.
- Enter the name, address, contact number and email id of the applicant.
- Please enter the beneficiary account details. Beneficiary name, bank name, bank IFSC code, account number and mobile number. Enter the amount
- If you are paying by check, please enter your check number below. Please sign the form at the bottom.
Steps to fill the Form through online:
- You will need to have your user ID and password ready
- Go to your bank’s official website – https://www.gscbank.co.in/
- Log in to the netbanking account.
- The first step is to log in to your account and add the details of the beneficiary if you have not already done so.
- Once you enter the details of the beneficiary, you will need to choose ‘RTGS transactions’
- Enter the details of who is going to receive the money and how much they’re getting.
- Upload the application, and funds will be released to the beneficiary instantly.
NEFT Timings: The time to transfer money through NEFT is Monday to Friday: Branch Working hours and for net banking up to 6 PM (Exclude Saturday and Sunday)
RTGS Timings: The time to transfer money through RTGS is Monday to Friday: 10 AM To 3:30 PM and Saturday (excluding 2nd and 4th ): 10 AM To 3:30 PM.