Download Govardhan Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF
You can download the Govardhan Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Govardhan Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||500 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 26, 2022|
Govardhan Puja Vidhi Overview
Govardhan Puja also known as Annakut Puja (meaning “a mound of grains”) is celebrated throughout India to celebrate the victory of Lord Krishna in the battle against Indra.
Indra as lifting the Govardhan mountain. On the fourth day of the Hindu festival of Diwali, the Govardhan Puja is worshiped by worshiping a heap of grains symbolizing the mountain. Govardhan Puja is a celebration of the victory of Lord Krishna over the unprotected Lord Indra.
The people of Vrindavan were taught to worship nature through Lord Krishna. Annakoot rituals are performed with great gratitude, enthusiasm and enthusiasm. It is one of the essential rites performed in many Indian states including Punjab, Haryana, Uttar Pradesh, Mathura, Vrindavan and Bihar.
- Start the worship by offering 2 sticks of sugarcane on the image of Govardhan.
- Then offer curd, raw milk, batasha, laddoos and peda.
- Light a lamp and offer roli and rice.
- After worship, pray to Govardhan.
- Leave the gold in the plate and give it to someone along with the money.
- Read Lakshmi Katha.
- Silver coin should be given as Dakshina to the person reading Lakshmi Katha.
- After worship, apply kajal from Kajlota of Deepawali Puja.
- It is believed that the women of the house should eat first and start their meal by eating something sweet.
Govardhan Puja is also known as Annakut Puja. On this day food made from cereals like wheat and rice, curry made of yellow Braj Jaisu of gram flour and leafy green vegetables are cooked. Later all this bhog is offered to Lord Krishna. On the day of Govardhan Puja, the idol of Govardhan Nath i.e. Lord Shri Krishna is made from cow dung in the courtyard of the house.
After this, worship him by lighting a lamp with roli, rice, kheer, batashe, water, milk, betel, saffron and flowers etc. Parikrama of Govardhan Nath made from cow dung. Then offer annakut bhog to please Lord Giriraj, the deity of Braj. 56 types of food items are included in Annakoot. On this day, Lord Krishna is worshiped by law in the Pradosh period i.e. in the evening. Also, on the day of Govardhan Puja, worshiping a cow and feeding it jaggery and green fodder is considered good.
Govardhan Puja Mantra :
गोवर्धन धराधार गोकुल त्राणकारक।
विष्णुबाहु कृतोच्छ्राय गवां कोटिप्रभो भव।
हे कृष्ण करुणासिंधो दीनबंधो जगतपते।
गोपेश गोपिकाकांत राधाकान्त नमोस्तुते।