Download Goa Sound Permission Application Form PDF
You can download the Goa Sound Permission Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Goa Sound Permission Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||90 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 24, 2022|
Goa Sound Permission Application Form Overview
The Noise Pollution Regulation and Control Rules 2000 says that loudspeakers should not be used between the hours of 10am to 6am, unless they’re in a room where they can be closed off, like an auditorium or conference room. The state government is allowed to broadcast sound from their loudspeakers if the following conditions are met: the loudspeaker can only broadcast between 10 pm and 12 pm, with a maximum of 15 days per year for cultural or religious occasions.
Most places will not have loudspeakers set for more than 10 decibels, and 5 decibels in public spaces.Officials have started working on regulating loud DJ systems and loudspeakers in wedding ceremonies. They are also working on implementing the High Court order of taking permission if required, which will hopefully come into effect soon.
|Article / Form||Sound Permission Application Form|
|Benefits||Reduction in noise pollution|
|Beneficiary||All citizens of the state|
|Objective||Reducing increasing noise pollution|
Where to apply
- Apply to concerned Taluka/Dy. Collector & SDM office
Documents to be attached and fees payable
- Permission of Land owner.
- Permission of Local Authority (C.C.P. / Village / Panchayat / Municipality)
- In case of Wedding – Wedding card/Booking receipt of the place / N.O.C from hall/ Marriage Certificate issued by Civil Registrar-Cum-Sub Registrar
- In case permission needed on beach – N.O.C. from GCZMA and Tourism Department.
- In case permission needed on vehicle then applicant to specify the vehicle numbers along with attested Xerox copies of Registration Certificate (R. C.) book and driver details.
- Mention the timing, period and place where such permission is required upto 10.00 p.m.
- Rs 50 Payable on each application
Detailed procedure after application
- Apply on plain paper addressed to the Dy. Collector and Sub Divisional Officer concerned for permission to use loudspeaker at least 15 days before the event.
- Permission will be granted 2 days before the event.