Download Ganesh Visarjan Vidhi Gujarati PDF
You can download the Ganesh Visarjan Vidhi Gujarati PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Ganesh Visarjan Vidhi Gujarati PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||340 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 10, 2022|
Ganesh Visarjan Vidhi Overview
After ten days of Ganesh Choth i.e. on the day of Anant Chaudash, the Ganesh idol placed on the street is dissolved. This year Ganesh Visharan will take place on 9th September 2022. However, the festival will be celebrated on August 31 in some places due to panchang differences. In some places in the country, people worship Ganesha on the 4th, 5th, 7th, 10th or 11th day depending on their faith.
Ganesh Visarjan Vidhi:
- Before immersing the idol of Lord Ganesha, the women of the house make a swastika by pouring Ganges water on a wooden board.
- Now place the Akshat on the track and spread a pink, yellow or red cloth over it.
- After putting the cloth, the idol of Bappa should be kept at that place.
- After enshrining Bappa, offer flowers, fruits and modak to him.
- Before bidding farewell to Ganapati, the idol should be worshiped properly.
- Dress Bappa in new clothes.
- Then tie the modak, paisa, durva grass and betel nut in a silk cloth and keep it near Bappa’s idol.
- Now all the members of the house should chant Bappa Moriya Re, Bappa Moriya Re while doing Aarti to Bappa.
- Later, everyone joined hands and apologized to Bappa before the image. Say in front of God, if we have done anything wrong in this worship, forgive him.
- Now take Bappa’s idol for immersion. During immersion, care should be taken that other items coming out of Bappa’s idol do not fall here and there. Let him too flow with respect.