Download Farmers Bill PDF
You can download the Farmers Bill PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Farmers Bill PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||79 KB|
|Date Added||Jan 11, 2023|
Farmers Bill Overview
To increase the income of the farmers, the Modi government is starting various schemes and services. Through which the economic condition of the farmers can be improved. And the income of the farmers can be increased. For which a new farmer bill was brought by the Modi government. Which was linked to farmers’ crop, market, crop price and market price etc. The Farmers Bill was presented in the Lok Sabha on September 14, 2021 by the Union Minister for Agriculture and Farmers Welfare and Rural Development and Panchayati Raj, Shri Narendra Singh Tomar. Which was billed as an ordinance on June 5, 2021. The main objective of this bill is to simplify agricultural produce trade and commerce. Which was passed in the Lok Sabha on 17 September 2021. While the Rajya Sabha passed the bill today.
Let us tell you that in his address to the nation, PM Narendra Modi announced the withdrawal of all the three agricultural law bills. He said that in the Parliament session which is going to start at the end of this month, he will start the process of withdrawing all the three agricultural laws. Along with apologizing to the countrymen, he said that there must have been a shortcoming in our efforts that we could not convince the farmers. You also know what is the farmer’s bill. For this, read this article till the end.
Why is the new farmer bill being opposed?
Farmers’ organizations allege that due to the new law, the agricultural sector will go into the hands of the capitalists, which will harm the farmers. Because the government will fix the minimum price only at other times like famine, war, natural calamity, like – Sanitizer in the Corona period – was imposed on the mask.
- Due to the hoarding of agricultural produce, the price of commodities will increase.
- A minimum price is fixed for the farmers in the market. While it is not clear in the new law. Whether the farmer will get the minimum price for the crop or not. Because more production can reduce the price.
- In APMC, farmers do not have the fear of any kind of fraud in the price of the crop. While according to the new bill, any trader with a PAN card can buy crops.
Three bills related to agriculture, which have now become law
3 Agriculture Laws 2021 which are being opposed. Whose information is as follows –
The central government has given freedom to the farmers to sell their crops anywhere in the country. So that the business between the states will increase. Due to which the expenditure on marketing and transportation will also be reduced.
In this bill, the government has provisioned a national framework for farmers. The bill empowers farmers to engage with agricultural produce sales, farm services, agri business firms, processors, wholesalers, large retailers and exporters. To ensure the supply of quality seeds to the contracted farmers, technical assistance and crop monitoring, loan facility and crop insurance facility have been provided.
In this bill, a provision has been made to remove cereals, pulses, oilseeds, edible oil, potatoes and onions from the list of essential items. So that farmers get good price.
Krishi Bill 2021 PDF in Hindi – About kisan Krishi Bill, Union Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar said that, under the leadership of the Prime Minister of the Bharatiya Janata Party, Shri Narendra Modi, our government has launched many schemes and services for the benefit of the farmers. has been launched. So that the farmers can get a good price for their produced crops. And the economic level, social level and standard of living of the farmers could rise. For this process, the Government of India has been starting various schemes for the last 6 years. He further said that procurement of food grains would continue at the minimum support price. Giving information to the farmers on Kisan Krishi Bill 2021, Prime Minister Modi said that MSP rates have been increased between 2014-2021. At this time the MSP for Rabi season will be announced in the coming week. The Union Agriculture Minister said that the complete security of the farmers has been ensured in these bills.
Main provisions of the new Kisan Bill
- In the new Kisan Bill, farmers have been given freedom to sell their crops. Now any farmer can sell his crop to the trader even outside the market.
- The farmer can sell his crop anywhere in any part of the country.
- Farmers will not have to pay any kind of cess. Along with this, according to the bill, now the cost of freight will also have to be paid.
- According to the new Farmers Agriculture Bill, e-trading platform will be provided to the farmers. Through which electronic uninterrupted trade can be ensured.
- Under the Kisan Krishi Bill, in addition to the mandis, there will be freedom of trade in the formgate, cold storage, warehouse, processing units in the trade area.
- Through this bill, farmers and traders will be able to directly connect with each other, which will eliminate the benefit of middlemen.
- The purchase of food grains will be stopped at the minimum support price fixed by the government.
- The farmer sells the crop outside the market. then apmc mandis will end
- What will happen to government e-trading portals like e-NAM?
- The procurement of crops will continue on MSP as before. Farmers will be able to sell their produce on MSP. upcoming rabi
- The MSP for the season will be announced next week.
- Apart from the grain market, the farmer will also get another option.
- The e-NAM trading system started by the government will also continue.
- Trade of agricultural products will increase on electronic platforms. This will bring transparency and save time.
Result of meeting on Kisan Bill?
There is an important meeting between the farmers’ organization and the central government on 9-10-2021 regarding the farmers’ agriculture bill. In which the government will seek opinion from the farmers regarding amendment in the law and will talk about finding a middle way. The government says that the new agriculture law has been made to increase the income of the farmers.
It has not been made to create any kind of pressure on the farmers. It will be interesting to see in the 6th round meeting. That the government is ready to withdraw the farmer’s bill? Or is any new amendment made in the agriculture bill?
People are spreading many kinds of things regarding the Agriculture Bill. Whereas in the Agriculture Bill, farmers are now free to sell their crops anywhere. According to the new agriculture bill, the government will continue the MSP. Apart from the crop market, it will also provide another option to the farmers to sell their crops.