Download Diwali Puja Katha Hindi PDF
You can download the Diwali Puja Katha Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Diwali Puja Katha Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||5|
|File size||568 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 24, 2022|
Diwali Puja Katha Overview
Once upon a time there lived a moneylender in a forest. His daughter used to offer water to Peepal every day. Mother Lakshmi used to reside on the Peepal tree on which she used to offer water. One day Mother Lakshmi said to the moneylender’s daughter, I want to be your friend. Hearing this, the moneylender’s daughter said, I will ask my father and tell you.
Later the moneylender’s daughter went to her father and told everything to her father. On the second day she agreed to befriend Lakshmi, the daughter of a moneylender. Both also became good friends. Both started talking to each other a lot. One day mother Lakshmi took the moneylender’s daughter to her house. Mother Lakshmi welcomed the moneylender’s daughter very much. They fed him many kinds of food.
When the moneylender’s daughter returned from Mother Lakshmi’s house, Mother Lakshmi asked her a question that when will you take me to your house now. Hearing this, the moneylender’s daughter asked mother Lakshmi to come to her house, but she became sad seeing the financial condition of her house. She began to fear whether she would be able to welcome her friend well. Thinking of this, she became sad in her heart. Sahukar understood seeing the sad face of his daughter. Then he explained to his daughter that you should immediately clean it by making a square from the soil. Light a lamp with four lights in front of her and remember her there by taking the name of Goddess Lakshmi.
Hearing this from his father, he did the same. At the same time an eagle was flying with a necklace of a queen. Suddenly the necklace fell in front of the Sahukar’s daughter. Then the moneylender’s daughter quickly sold the necklace and prepared the meal. After a while, Mother Lakshmi along with Lord Ganesha came to the house of the moneylender’s daughter. The moneylender’s daughter served both of them a lot. Mother Lakshmi was very pleased to see his service and she removed all her pain. In this way the moneylender and his daughter started living like the rich.
These mythological stories are popular about Diwali:
- According to Hindu scriptures, Goddess Lakshmi comes to roam the earth on this day. People welcome Maa Lakshmi by making different types of Rangoli at the main gate. In India, this festival is celebrated every year on the new moon day of Kartik month. This year Diwali will be celebrated on Thursday, November 4. Know here why Diwali is celebrated every year only on the new moon day of Kartik month.
- According to another legend, there was a demon named Narakasura. The demon had troubled the deities and the public with their demonic powers. Not only this, this demon had taken captive 16 thousand women of saints and saints. The gods and sages, troubled by the increasing atrocities of Narakasura, sought help from Lord Krishna. After this, Lord Krishna killed Narakasura on the Chaturdashi of Krishna Paksha in the month of Kartik and liberated the deities and saints from his terror. Along with this, he freed 16 thousand women from captivity. It is said that in this happiness, on the second day i.e. Amavasya of Kartik month, people decorated their houses with diyas. Since then the festival of Narak Chaturdashi and Deepawali started being celebrated.
- On the day of Kartik Amavasya, Lord Shri Ram returned to Ayodhya after cutting his exile and killing Ravana. On the arrival of Lord Rama in Ayodhya, people celebrated the festival by lighting a lamp. Since then Diwali is celebrated.
- There is a religious belief about Diwali that on this day Lord Vishnu made King Bali the lord of Hades and Indra celebrated Deepawali happily after getting heaven safe.
- According to another legend, Lakshmi had appeared from Kshirsagar during Samudra Manthan on Diwali and accepted Lord Vishnu as her husband. Since then the festival of Diwali is celebrated.