Download Damodara Dwadashi PDF in Hindi
You can download the Damodara Dwadashi PDF in Hindi for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Damodara Dwadashi PDF in Hindi|
|No. of Pages||6|
|File size||623 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 10, 2022|
Damodara Dwadashi Overview
Damodar Dwadashi is a highly divine and divine fast observed by the devotees of Lord Vishnu. Lord Vishnu is considered very important in Hindu religion. He is the maintainer of this world.
The fast of Damodar Dwadashi is observed on the Dwadashi date of the Shukla Paksha falling in every Shravan month. Although the month of Shravan is considered the most suitable for worshiping Lord Shiva, however, worship and worship of Lord Vishnu on Ekadashi and Dwadashi Tithi in this month also has special significance.
The Ekadashi that comes a day before Damodar Dwadashi is known as Pavitra Ekadashi or Putrada Ekadashi. This Ekadashi is also considered very important and it is believed that after duly observing the fast of Putrada Ekadashi, by passing it on the day of Damodar Dwadashi, one gets the son Ratna.
Damodara Dwadashi Vrat Katha :
There was a Yadav girl, who fasted on Ekadashi and passed Dwadashi. Being extremely poor, she used to make a living by selling curd. Once he fasted on Ekadashi and had to pass Dwadashi. He thought that today the curd is little, it will be sold soon. After selling it, she will pass it. That day Krishna and Radha were doing Raas.During that time Radha shook the sycamore tree vigorously. The divine flower of sycamore fell in the pot of the girl. Due to which the curd of the pot started increasing which was not taking the name of ending. This sequence continued throughout the day and unknowingly the girl also observed the fast of Dwadashi, due to which Hari was pleased and the girl attained Baikuntha.
Damodara Dwadashi Vrat Vidhi :
- There are many rules to observe the fast of Damodar Dwadashi.
- On this day, wake up before sunrise in the morning and take a bath after retiring from routine activities.
- Now after wearing clean clothes, observe fast for the whole day.
- Do not forget to consume food on this day. Now offer incense, flowers, sweets, water, lamps to Lord Vishnu.
- After this, perform Panchamrit Abhishek of Lord Vishnu.
- If there is a temple of Lord Vishnu near your house, then go there and visit him.
- Now recite or listen to Vishnu Sahasranama Stotra and Bhagwat.
- Now donate clothes and grains to Brahmins.
- According to the beliefs, whoever observes the Damodar Dwadashi fast with full devotion and faith, they attain salvation after death.
- The followers get many benefits by observing the Damodar Vrat.
Benefits Damodara Dwadashi Vrat:
- The person who worships Lord Vishnu with full devotion and faith on the day of Damodar Dwadashi will get the result of Agnastom Yagya and after death he goes to Satlok.
- The person who worships Lord Vishnu after fasting day and night on Damodar Dwadashi Tithi, gets the fruit of Gomedha Yagya and attains heaven after death.
- A person who worships Lord Vishnu by fasting on the day of Dwadashi, falling in the month of Shravan, gets the result of Narmedha Yagya and that person is a partaker of great merit.
- The person who worships Lord Sridhar by fasting day and night on the Dwadashi date of the month of Shravan, he gets the fruits of five Mahayagyas and there is never any shortage of money in that person’s life.
- By worshiping Lord Vishnu on the day of Damodar Dwadashi, the fruit of Sautramani Yagya is obtained and the soul of that person becomes pure.
- Worshiping Lord Vishnu by fasting day and night on Damodar Dwadashi Tithi, one gets the reward of thousands of cows.
Significance of Damodara Dwadashi Vrat PDF:
- Damodar Dwadashi is a special day dedicated to Lord Vishnu.
- It falls on the twelfth day of the Shukla phase of the month of Shravan.
- Performing ritual worship dedicated to Lord Vishnu on this day can bring great happiness and prosperity in the lives of his followers and devotees.
- According to beliefs, worshiping Lord Vishnu fulfills all the wishes of the devotees.
- Along with Lord Shiva, worship of Lord Vishnu is also considered important in the month of Shravan.
- Donating rice, fruits and clothes to poor and needy people on the day of Damodar Dwadashi falling in the month of Shravan is considered auspicious.