Download Court Marriage Application Form PDF
You can download the Court Marriage Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|Court Marriage Application Form PDF
|No. of Pages
|Oct 2, 2022
Court Marriage Form Overview
Court Marriage Form Download PDF India is a democratic country. Which works according to the rules and laws made by the constitution. For court marriage also, some rules have been made according to the Constitution of India. Court marriage is legally recognized only after its completion.
The Indian Constitution has enacted the Marriage Act 1954 for court marriage. Which recognizes the marriage ceremony of men and women of different religions or girls of the same religion above 18 years of age and boys above 21 years of age. This act has been made mandatory by the Supreme Court since 2006 for women’s safety.
Conditions of Court Marriage :
- Neither the man nor the woman is already married – if either of the two persons is already married
- The marriage will be considered invalid.
- Consent – The marriage will be recognized only with the voluntary consent of the bride and groom.
- Age Limit- The age of the bride and groom should be up to the prescribed age limit. Which is not more than 18 years and male should not be more than 21 years.
- Address of both the couples – such as Aadhar Card, Voter ID, Pan Card, Ration Card, Passport, Driving License or any other official proof containing your residence address.
- Age Proof- Proof related to age, school, college certificate, age certificate, Aadhar card, health card etc. attested by date of birth.
- Two passport size photographs of the couple and photographs of witnesses.
- The age limit of the woman should be more than 21 years.
- Whereas the age of the male is above 21 years.
- One of the couple must be a resident of Indian origin.
Rules of Court marriage:
Court Marriage Rules 2022 is the same for all citizens of India. For which the age limit of the couple or the bride and groom should be fulfilled. After which you have to first give written notice to the registrar. Marriage application form has to be filled.
Court Marriage Financial Assistance Amount:
Inter-caste marriage incentive assistance is provided to remove social caste discrimination. To get Rs. 250000 of Dr. Ambedkar Scheme for Social Integration through Inter Caste Marriage, you have to apply under 1 of marriage. To apply for which you have to apply under the recommendation of your MP or MLA or under the district administration.