Download Chandigarh Birth Certificate Application Form PDF
You can download the Chandigarh Birth Certificate Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Chandigarh Birth Certificate Application Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||312 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 18, 2022|
Chandigarh Birth Certificate Application Form Overview
Every birth in Chandigarh must be registered according to the Registration of Birth Act, 1969. A birth certificate is a vital document issued at the time of one’s birth. A birth certificate proves your identity and can be used to access various vital services. The Chief Registry and the District Registrar are responsible for issuing the birth certificate.
|Article||Chandigarh Birth Registration Form|
- To register for a marriage certificate, one can submit a birth certificate to prove age
- You can use your birth certificate to get documents like a passport, voter ID, or driver’s license.
- Gather together the details you need to register a person’s name i.e. their date of birth, parent’s names and residential address.
- To get admission in educational institutions.
- To claim insurance benefits.
- To receive pension and health insurance provided by the Government.
- For obtaining a driving licence and passport in India.
- A birth certificate is something everyone should have very early in life. For reasons of inheritance and property rights, you will need it.
- It’s also used for claiming the right to marry at the legally permitted age
- Any person born in the state who is a citizen or NRI is eligible to apply for a birth certificate in the state.
- Poof of Birth that identifies the location of Birth.
- Marriage certificate of the parent, optional.
- Parents’ identity proof.
- Residence Proof.
- Fee Receipt/ Copy of Challan if paid in Treasury.
- Any other document (if required).