Download CG Disabled Certificate Form PDF
You can download the CG Disabled Certificate Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||CG Disabled Certificate Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||14 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 30, 2022|
CG Disabled Certificate Form Overview
The “Unique Disability Identity Card” scheme has been implemented by the Central Government all over India. All the non-commercial UDID cards in the country are in a dangerous state due to the changing weather. Through this, you can take advantage of different schemes run by the Government of India or the State Government.
A person becomes handicapped due to accident in life. Or a person is a victim of disability since birth. Therefore, various types of schemes are started by the governments from time to time for the disabled people. To take advantage of which you need a certificate (Chhattisgarh Handicapped Certificate).
- Filled Disabled Certificate Form
- Passport Size Photo
- Voter ID Card or Aadhar Card / Voter ID Card or Aadhaar card
- Ration Card
- Disabled part photo
- Certificate of disability given by the hospital
- The person should have a minimum 35% mental handicap or disability.
- The person should have an orthopedic disability of minimum 40%.
- The disability percentage should be between 90 dB and 100 dB in case of deaf people.
- Visual loss should be greater than 90%.
Disability Certificate Download PDF:
Disability certificate is a document which certifies the type and extent of disability of the holder. In India this certificate is usually issued by medical boards constituted in some government hospitals. It is an important document for persons with disabilities as it entitles the holder to avail facilities and rights of persons with disabilities. The Government of India and State Governments provide many types of facilities to the disabled people but all these facilities are available only to those people who hold a valid disability certificate.