Download Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Application Form PDF
You can download the Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||342 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 21, 2022|
Bihar Fasal Sahayata Yojana Overview
Non Ryot Farmer Form PDF 2023 | Fasal Bima Bihar Form Download Bihar government has started “Crop Assistance Scheme 2023” for the farmers of the state. The objective of this scheme is to provide relief to the farmers in case of damage to standing crop or failure of crops due to adverse weather. Under the scheme, the government will insure the crops of the farmers. The state government will provide a compensation amount of Rs 7,500 to Rs 10,000 per hectare depending on the threshold yield rate. Bihar government is going to implement this scheme again from Kharif season of FY 2023. Bihar has become the first state in the country to launch its own crop insurance scheme. Earlier, all farmers depended on Pradhan Mantri Fasal Bima Yojana (PMFBY) in case of crop loss.
|Scheme Name||Bihar State Crop Assistance Scheme|
|Form name||Ryot or non-ryot farmer Form PDF|
|Relevant department||Bihar Cooperative Department|
|Beneficiary||All the farmers of the state|
|Application Process||online / offline mode|
- The benefit of this scheme will be given only to the original and permanent farmers of Bihar state.
- Only farmers of Bihar will be eligible for Fasal Sahayata Yojana.
- The benefit of the scheme will be available only when the damage to the crop is due to some natural reason.
- For the eligibility of Crop Assistance Scheme, it is mandatory for the farmers to apply in this scheme.
- passport-size photo
- Aadhaar Card of applicant farmer
- permanent resident certificate
- Self Declaration Certificate Certificate of Title on Land
- land related documents
- bank account passbook
- NOC Certificate (from Bank)
Non Ryot Farmer Self Declaration Certificate Form PDF:
- First of all, you have to visit the official website of Co-operative Dept, Govt of Bihar.
- By clicking here, you will reach its home page. Where you have to click on “Click here to register for application/registration and paddy notification in Bihar State Fasal Sahayata Yojana”.
- After clicking on it, you click on “Click here for Farmer Registration in Agriculture Department”.
- After this, you will be asked here whether you have the perforation Aadhaar card number or not. In this you have to click on the button of “Yes”.
- Now you will be asked whether the mobile number given on your Aadhaar is available or not? You have to click on “Yes” here.
- Thereafter, the BRFSY registration form will open after filling the Aadhaar number. After which, farmers can fill their complete information like bank details and Aadhaar details here.
- Finally, you have to click on the Submit button to complete the registration process. After registration, you can login to the website and apply easily by filling the form of the scheme.