Download Bihar Death Certificate Form PDF
You can download the Bihar Death Certificate Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Bihar Death Certificate Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||123 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 3, 2022|
Bihar Death Certificate Form Overview
Death certificate is an official document issued by the government, which declares the cause of death, place of death, time of death and some other personal information about the deceased. will provide. There are many reasons why you may need to obtain a death certificate. Often this serves as evidence for legal purposes. These reasons may include receiving pension benefits, claiming life insurance, settling estates, getting married (if a widow or widower needs to prove that their previous partner has passed away), or making funeral arrangements.
Death certificate or death certificate is the proof of death of a person. Which is given by the Revenue Department to the family members or relatives. Bihar Mrityu Praman Patra is a government essential document, which is required to complete many types of government works. Mainly this document is needed by the heir to prove himself (proprietary title). We need Bihar death certificate mainly to take advantage of land-property, bank, insurance, pension, government schemes/services.
- Ration card of the deceased family.
- Passport size photo of deceased person
- Required documents of identity of the deceased like- Aadhar card, PAN card, Driving license, Passport photo etc.
- Affidavit of death of the applicant.
- Death certificate from the hospital, if the death occurred in the hospital.
- Copy of FIR in case of accident.
Bihar Death Certificate Application Process:
- First of all you have to get the application form from the revenue department or tehsil of your area.
- Or you can also download the form through the link given below.
- Now you have to fill all the information asked in the application form like name, father-husband name, village, tehsil, gender, etc.
- After this, you have to attach all the necessary documents along with the application form. And will have to be deposited in your revenue department or tehsil.
- About 30 days after the submission of the form, you will get the certificate.
- For claim of insurance and banking amount.
- To officially certify the death of the person.
- For transfer / succession of ancestral or personal property.
- For applying for pension scheme.