Download Bihar Budget Highlights of 2022-2023 in Hindi PDF
You can download the Bihar Budget Highlights of 2022-2023 in Hindi in PDF Format for free by clicking the direct drive link below this page.
Bihar Budget Highlights of 2022-2023 in Hindi
Bihar’s Finance Minister Tarkishore Prasad presented the budget of Bihar on Monday, in which there is an allocation of 12375 crores for social welfare in the budget of the year. In this, a provision of 100230.25 crore has been made in the scheme head and 137460.94 crore in the establishment item. Last year’s budget was Rs 218302.70 crore. 19388.49 will be more budget than last year. The Finance Minister said that despite Corona, the rate of growth in the economic development of Bihar has been high.
Deputy Chief Minister cum Finance Minister Tarkishore Prasad presented the budget for the financial year 2022-23 in the Bihar Legislature on Monday. This time the budget was divided into 6 sections, which include various sections including health, education, investment in agriculture, agriculture, rural and urban. Tarkishore Prasad made many important announcements in the budget speech. While reading out the budget announcement, Finance Minister Tarkishore Prasad has allocated a budget of 16 thousand crores for health and medical services. Similarly, a budget of 39 thousand crores has been given to promote the education sector. Keeping special attention of the farmers in the budget, a budget allocation of 29 thousand crores has been made for the agriculture sector.
Bihar Budget 2022-2023 Highlights
- Presenting the budget in the legislature, the Finance Minister said that the GDP growth rate in the state is estimated to be 9.8 percent.
- Under the budget 2022-23, Rs 16,134 crore has been allocated for health security in Bihar.
- In Bihar, a provision of seven hundred crores has been made in the state budget under the student credit card scheme.
- A provision of more than 29 thousand crores has been made in the budget on basic facilities including roads, health and education in rural areas.
- Bihar Agriculture Minister Amarendra Pratap Singh told in the Bihar Legislature that the government is giving grants to the students to open soil testing labs. If a B.Sc pass student opens a lab, then he will be given a grant of up to five lakhs.
- The quota of ethanol in the state has doubled from 18.5 crore liters to 36 crore liters.
- A budget of Rs 220 crore has been fixed for the rural connectivity scheme, Rs 89100 crore for the clean village.
- A total of 550 crores has been provisioned under various schemes in the first phase for urban area development.
Bihar Budget Highlights of 2022-2023 in Hindi PDF Download LinkDownload Bihar Budget Highlights of 2022-2023 in Hindi PDF
Leave a Reply