Download Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme PDF
You can download the Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme PDF|
|No. of Pages||37|
|File size||1.1 MB|
|Date Added||Sep 28, 2022|
Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme Overview
The “Beti Bachao Beti Padhao” scheme was started by Prime Minister Narendra Modi on 22 January 2015 in Panipat district of Haryana. The main goal of this scheme is to equalize the sex ratio and empower women. So that women can also participate in every sphere of society. For which education is necessary. And to remove the wrong social discrimination happening with women.
To make the future of girls bright, many schemes are started by the Government of India and by the State Governments from time to time. Important information related to the scheme, what is Beti Bachao Beti Padhao scheme, process to apply, documents, eligibility, benefits, purpose, features, eligibility, stay with us till the end to get complete information.
- Aadhar card
- Birth certificate
- Mobile number
- Ration card
- Passport size photo
Objectives of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao (BBBP):
- To help remove gender based discrimination and elimination.
- To protect the girl child.
- To provide education to the girl child and enable their participation.
Various strategies launched by Beti Bachao Beti Padhao:
- There is a massive focus on gender critical districts to ensure intensive action.
- Prioritizing low child sex ratio cities for integrated action.
- To forward and discuss the issue of declining child sex ratio in public discourses, conferences, debates with the aim of rapid awareness and improvement.
- To implement innovative and innovative technologies as per the local need and sensibility for the flourishing of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao.
- To motivate the communities under the birth and development of girls to participate and work towards their own development.
- To launch communication campaigns to promote the development and education of the girl child.
- Challenging existing gender stereotypes and bad social norms against the girl child.
- To train local governing bodies and groups to act as catalysts for social change and reform.
Steps to apply for Beti Bachao Beti Padhao Scheme:
- For this, you must first go to the bank or post office (wherever the scheme is available).
- Or you can also download the application form information through the direct link (official website)
- After receiving the form you have to fill the form manually and attach it with all the required documents.
- After that you have to submit the filled application form to the same bank/post office.
- The bath account should be opened in the name of the girl child. Thus you can easily apply under the scheme.
Target Audience of Beti Bachao Beti Padhao:
It is certain that Beti Bachao Beti Padhao is an initiative that targets the entire country. However, to ease the reach, three classifications have been made with respect to the target audience for Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao.
- Primary group — includes young and married couples, pregnant mothers and parents.
- Secondary group — includes youth of the country, doctors, in-laws, private hospitals, nursing homes, diagnostic centers.
- Tertiary Groups — Includes common people of the country, frontline workers, officials, religious leaders, voluntary organisations, media and women self-help groups.
Amount to be deposited and amount to be refunded:
Under the scheme, on depositing one thousand rupees per month per month, there will be 12 thousand rupees in a year. The total amount deposited in 14 years will be Rs 1,68 000. On completion of 21 years, an amount of Rs 6,07,128 will be provided by the government in the bank account of the daughter. Which can withdraw 50% of the amount at the age of 18 years. And the rest amount at the time of marriage or after 21 years.
- A family with a girl child below the age of 10 years.
- One should have a Sukanya Samriddhi Account (SSA) in any bank, opened in the name of the girl child.
- The girl should be Indian. NRIs are not eligible for this scheme.