Download Bakshi Samiti Khand 2 Marathi PDF
You can download the Bakshi Samiti Khand 2 Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Bakshi Samiti Khand 2 Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||4.6 MB|
|Date Added||Jan 11, 2023|
Overview of Bakshi Samiti Khand 2
A demand letter has been submitted to Hon’ble Namdar Shri Ajit Dada Pawar to resolve various pending issues of the state employees through the Central Union of Maharashtra Government Employees. 1) Hon’ble Bakshi Committee Volume 2 Report – Hon’ble Bakshi Committee Volume 2 report submitted to the State Government to reconsider the errors in the Sixth Pay Commission should be approved immediately 2) Increased 3% Dearness Allowance – State Government employees to be increased by three successively Central Govt. Dearness Allowance per cent should be implemented from 01 July 2021 as at the Centre. 3) Vacancy recruitment process – Vacancy should be recruited immediately because it is causing work stress on the employees. So recruitment process should be done immediately.
According to the recommendations of the Central Seventh Pay Commission, there was a demand from the officers and employees regarding the revision of the salary structure of the state government and other employees. Accordingly, on January 17, 2017, retired Additional Chief Secretary K.P. A State Pay Revision Committee was appointed under the chairmanship of Bakshi. This committee considered 3739 demands received from officers and employees. Also discussed in detail with various departments on January, February 2019.
- An important meeting of the Maharashtra State Gazetted Officers Federation was held on 21.08.2022 regarding the retirement age of 60 years for the state employees in the state of Maharashtra, as well as the old pension scheme, approval of Bakshi Samiti volume-2 report etc. has been done.
- In this regard, it has been decided to present an attention day on behalf of the organization. A letter in this regard has been published. The detailed publicity brochure is as follows.
- Government officers – Old pension scheme for employees, approval of Bakshi Committee volume-2 report, retirement age of 60 years as per Central Government, honorable additional pay for additional workload, and increase in vehicle purchase limit of government offices etc. .
- Officials/employees are expressing strong displeasure about this. In order to take a concrete decision from the government on such pending demands, it has been unanimously decided to observe Lakshavedh Day on 27.09.2022 across the state through the federation.
- It has been mentioned in the letter that on this remarkable day, between 1.30 pm and 2.00 pm, the meetings of the officers of all the offices across the state will be concluded and after discussing their demands with all of them, a statement will be given to the chief minister, deputy chief minister, district, department and state level senior officials.
- The detailed press release of the Maharashtra State Gazetted Officers Federation in this regard is as follows.