Download Ayushman Card List UP 2022 PDF
You can download the Ayushman Card List UP 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Ayushman Card List UP 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|Date Added||Nov 23, 2022|
Ayushman Card List UP Overview
Ayushman Bharat will have a defined benefit cover of Rs. 5 lakh per family per year. This cover will take care of almost all secondary care and most of tertiary care procedures. To ensure that nobody is left out (especially women, children and elderly) there will be no cap on family size and age in the scheme. The benefit cover will also include pre and post-hospitalisation expenses. All pre-existing conditions will be covered from day one of the policy. A defined transport allowance per hospitalization will also be paid to the beneficiary.
|Scheme Name||Ayushman bharat scheme list|
|Initiated by||by PM Narendra Modi|
|Purpose||Providing health insurance of Rs.5 lakh|
Key Features of PMJAY:
- PM-JAY provides cover of Rs. 5 lakhs per family per year, for secondary and tertiary care hospitalization across public and private empaneled hospitals in India.
- Over 10.74 crore poor and vulnerable entitled families (approximately 50 crore beneficiaries) are eligible for these benefits.
- PM-JAY provides cashless access to health care services(Indoor) for the beneficiary at the point of service, that is, the hospital.
- PM-JAY will help reduce catastrophic expenditure for hospitalizations, which pushes 6 crore people into poverty each year, and will help mitigate the financial risk arising out of catastrophic health episodes.
- No restrictions on family size, age or gender.
- All pre–existing conditions are covered from day one.
- Benefits of the scheme are portable across the country i.e. a beneficiary can visit any empanelled public or private hospital for cashless treatment.
- Public hospitals are reimbursed for the healthcare services at par with the private hospitals.
- Must have kutcha house in rural area
- the head of the household should be a woman
- No person in the household must be disabled No adult must be in the age group of 16-59
- person works
- Monthly income should be less than 10000
- Apart from this, if a person is homeless, begging or doing bonded labor in rural areas, he himself will join the Ayushman Bharat scheme.
Leave a Reply