Download AWS Services List PDF
You can download the AWS Services List PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||AWS Services List PDF|
|No. of Pages||95|
|File size||1.1 MB|
|Date Added||Oct 12, 2022|
AWS Services List Overview
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform, offering over 200 fully featured services from data centres globally. Millions of customers—including the fastest-growing start-ups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies—are using AWS to lower costs, become more agile, and innovate faster.
AWS Compute Services
- EC2(Elastic Compute Cloud)– EC2 is a virtual machine in the cloud on which you have OS level control. You can run this cloud server whenever you want.
- LightSail- This cloud computing tool automatically deploys and manages the computer, storage, and networking capabilities required to run your applications.
- Elastic Beanstalk- The tool offers automated deployment and provisioning of resources like a highly scalable production website.
- EKS (Elastic Container Service for Kubernetes)– The tool allows you to Kubernetes on Amazon cloud environment without installation.
- AWS Lambda- This AWS service allows you to run functions in the cloud. The tool is a big cost saver for you as you to pay only when your functions execute.
- Amazon Glacier- It is an extremely low-cost storage service. It offers secure and fast storage for data archiving and backup.
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS)- It provides block-level storage to use with Amazon EC2 instances. Amazon Elastic Block Store volumes are network-attached and remain independent from the life of an instance.
- AWS Storage Gateway- This AWS service is connecting on-premises software applications with cloud-based storage. It offers secure integration between the company’s on-premises and AWS storage infrastructure.
- CloudWatch— Cloudwatch helps you to monitor AWS environments like EC2, RDS instances, and CPU utilization. It also triggers alarms depends on various metrics.
- CloudFormation— It is a way of turning infrastructure into the cloud. You can use templates for providing a whole production environment in minutes.
- CloudTrail— It offers an easy method of auditing AWS resources. It helps you to log all changes.
- OpsWorks— The service allows you to automated Chef/Puppet deployments on AWS environment.
- Config— This AWS service monitors your environment. The tool sends alerts about changes when you break certain defined configurations.
- Service Catalog— This service helps large enterprises to authorize which services user will be used and which won’t.
- AWS Auto Scaling— The service allows you to automatically scale your resources up and down based on given CloudWatch metrics.
- Systems Manager— This AWS service allows you to group your resources. It allows you to identify issues and act on them.
- Managed Services— It offers management of your AWS infrastructure which allows you to focus on your applications.
- Amazon RDS- This Database AWS service is easy to set up, operate, and scale a relational database in the cloud.
- Amazon DynamoDB- It is a fast, fully managed NoSQL database service. It is a simple service which allow cost-effective storage and retrieval of data. It also allows you to serve any level of request traffic.
- Amazon ElastiCache- It is a web service which makes it easy to deploy, operate, and scale an in-memory cache in the cloud.
- Neptune- It is a fast, reliable and scalable graph database service.
- Amazon RedShift- It is Amazon’s data warehousing solution which you can use to perform complex OLAP queries.