Download Assam House List 2022 PDF
You can download the Assam House List 2022 PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Assam House List 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||115 KB|
|Date Added||Dec 16, 2022|
Assam House List 2022 Overview
The Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana will help build 2 crore houses by the end of 2021, the year in which India celebrates 75 years of independence. The project provides homes at a reasonable cost while also contributing to the larger national plan of housing for all Indians. It additionally aims to make housing available to specific groups of people. These people are usually marginalized and belong to the lower economic strata of society. They especially represent Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes in India.
Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana beneficiaries are also entitled to significant interest subsidies on property loans as a part of the scheme. The interest rate can go up up to 6.5% p.a. The same also holds true for those who are the citizens of the state of Assam. The article will show you the important info about Assam, one of the subdivisions of PMAY.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Economically Weaker Sections (EWS) – Households that belong to the Economically Weaker Sections of the society earn up to Rs. 3 Lakhs annually.
- Low Income Group (LIG) – These families make anywhere between Rs. Lakhs to Rs. 6 Lakhs on a yearly basis.
- Middle Income Group (MIG) – These households rake in anywhere between ₹6 Lakhs to Rs. 12 Lakhs on an annual basis.
- Women who belong to the aforementioned categories.
- The Scheduled Caste (SC), Scheduled Tribe (ST), and Other Backward Classes (OBC) can also become beneficiaries of the Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana Assam scheme.
- Identity Proof
- Address Proof
- Income Proof
- A complete set of chain documents of the property
- Sale agreement
- Buyer agreement/allotment letter
- Copy of the payment receipt made to the developer.
Steps to Apply for Assam House :
- Step 1: Visit the official Pradhan Mantri Awas Yojana website (pmaymis.gov.in).
- Step 2: Click the ‘Post that’ button and select one of the options under “Benefits under other 3 components” or “For slum dwellers.”
- Step 3: The UIDAI has made sure that all your Aadhaar card details are mandatorily required to avail of freebies.
- Step 4: Your Aadhaar number has been correctly entered. You will now be redirected to an Official PMAY Assam Online Application Form.
- Step 5: Next, you will have to fill out all the relevant information for your loan. This includes your name, bank account details and income, as well as contact information of your employer and references in case they are needed.
- Step 6: Here’s how to save your form: enter the dispute captcha code, and then click ‘Save’.
- Step 7: PMAY Assam application has now been completed. You are now ready to download the form and save it for future reference.