Download Assam Death Certificate Application Form PDF
You can download the Assam Death Certificate Application Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||UP NEET UG Merit List 2022 PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||580 KB|
|Date Added||Nov 1, 2022|
Assam Death Certificate Form Overview
Death certificate is an official document issued by the government, which declares the cause of death, place of death, time of death and some other personal information about the deceased. will provide. There are many reasons why you may need to obtain a death certificate. Often this serves as evidence for legal purposes. These reasons may include receiving pension benefits, claiming life insurance, settling estates, getting married (if a widow or widower needs to prove that their previous partner has passed away), or making funeral arrangements.
- Details of death declaration given by the hospital or nursing home.
- Post mortem report (if applicable).
- Permission for delayed death registration.
- Aadhar Card.
- No Objection Certificate (NOC).
- Residence certificate
- Age proof of the deceased – Birth certificate or SSLC certificate
- An affidavit stating the date and time of death
- Address Proof of deceased (Voter ID card, electricity, gas, water, telephone bill passport, valid ration card, Name of the deceased)