Download AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Form PDF
You can download the AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||508 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 19, 2022|
AP YSR Aarogyasri Health Card Form Overview
The Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Dr. Yeduguri Sandinti Rajasekhara Reddy, launched the Dr YSR Aarogyasri Health Scheme in 2007. The program primarily focuses on providing financial aid to low-income families in the state so that they can access quality healthcare services. You don’t have to worry about affording healthcare due to this awesome program.Under this scheme, the beneficiary gets cashless treatment in government hospitals.The authorities have started issuing Aarogyasri cards to beneficiaries, improving the way the scheme is managed.
- Aadhaar card
- Address proof
- Income certificate
- BPL certificate
- Hospital Care
- Out-Patient Care
- Cashless Services
- Pre-Existing Disease Coverage
- Family-Floater Health Insurance
- The applicant must have less than 35 acres of land (wet land + dry land).
- The applicant must fall under a families that pay municipal property taxes and live in an area with less than 3,000 ft.
- OUr company plans to offer services towards outsourcing, contract labour and sanitisation jobs. Those with an income of over ₹5 lakh are eligible under the scheme.
- Companies can have Honorary remuneration employees or private sector employees
- The applicant cannot have more than one car.
- Under the scheme, all families with an IT up to ₹5 lakh are eligible.
Steps to Apply the scheme
Step 1: Visit the official website of YSR Navasakam or Gram ward Sachivalayam portal.
Step 2: Select the login option. You will be redirected to the login page.
Step 3: Log in to the website and go to the Aarogyasri Health Card Application Form.
Step 4: Enter the necessary details.
Step 5: Upload the supporting documents.
Step 6: Submit the application form and take a printout.