Download AP Birth Certificate Correction Form PDF
You can download the AP Birth Certificate Correction Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||AP Birth Certificate Correction Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||68 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 19, 2022|
AP Birth Certificate Correction Form Overview
The process for converting different types of government documents can vary hugely depending on which country you’re in and what type of document it is. But now all these have now been eased. Of all these certifications, the birth certificate is the most important. The birth certificate is issued by the Municipal Corporation / Municipal Council in urban areas while at the village level by the Gram Panchayat and Block office. Changing the details on a birth certificate is not so difficult. It’s easy to change your name in the birth certificate by following these easy steps The birth certificate of each infant is the first legal document. A birth certificate contains the date, location and gender of a child as well as legal information beyond this.
|Article||Birth Certificate Correction Form|
Corrections in Birth Register:
- All the original certificates of birth already taken should to be returned.
- Declaration By the parent(s) attested by two Gazetted officers.(Name and Designation of the Gazetted Officers are to be written in Capital)
- Notary Affidavit on (Rs. 10/- Non-Judicial Stamped Paper).
- Application form
- Valid birth certificate
- Affidavit from local notary
- Affidavit on a non-judicial stamp paper of minimal about the reason of name change.
- Address proof (Voter ID, Driving License etc.) of parents as per requirement
- Aadhaar card
- Education Certificates
- Aadhaar Card of Parents as per requirement
- Name of the Parent
- Date of birth of the child
- Location of residence