Download Anuprati Yojana Income Certificate PDF
You can download the Anuprati Yojana Income Certificate PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Anuprati Yojana Income Certificate PDF|
|No. of Pages||1|
|File size||4.9 MB|
|Date Added||Sep 24, 2022|
Anuprati Yojana Income Certificate Overview
Rajasthan government has launched this scheme for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Special Backward Classes, Other Backward Classes and BPL of General Category. It is started for families whose annual income is less than Rs.8 lakhs. This scheme has been announced by the Government of Rajasthan on 06 June 2021 and apply now to get the benefits of this scheme. The application link for Anuprati Yojana is given at the end of this article.
The purpose of this scheme is to provide BPL to Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes, Special Backward Classes, Other Backward Classes and General Category people of the Rajasthan state. For the students of the family who are financially weak, and want to prepare for various competitive exams, the Rajasthan government is to encourage all those students by providing financial assistance.
|Description||Incentive amount for the examination conducted by Rajasthan Public Service Commission||Incentive amount for All India Civil Services Examination|
|(Prelims Exam) On passing the preliminary exam||Rs 25,000||Rs.65,000|
|(Main Exam) On passing the main examination||Rs 20,000||30,000 rupees|
|(Interview & DV) On passing the interview (Final Selection) (For Final Selection)||5,000 rupees||5,000 rupees|
|Total incentive amount||50,000 rupees||Rs. 1,00,000|
- Applicant should be a native of Rajasthan.
- The annual family income should not exceed 8.00 lakh (Rupees eight lakh).
- The applicant should not already be employed in the State Service in the State and Subordinate Services (Combined Competitive) Examination conducted by the Rajasthan Public Service Commission (RPSC).
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Special Backward Classes, Other Backward Classes and General Category B.P.L. Be a member of the family (including State BPL).
- The candidate must have passed the prescribed stage of competitive examination or has passed the entrance examination and has taken admission in the listed educational institutions.
- The student should have prized 60 percent marks in class 12th for admission in the state engineering or medical colleges of the state.