Download Annakut Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF
You can download the Annakut Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Annakut Puja Vidhi Hindi PDF|
|No. of Pages||3|
|File size||456 KB|
|Date Added||Oct 26, 2022|
Annakut Puja Vidhi Overview
Govardhan Puja is performed on the next day of Diwali Puja. Annakoot worship has special significance in the Brij region. By worshiping Annakoot on the occasion of Shri Govardhan Puja, there is a proper supply of money and food grains in the life of the person and the life of the person becomes happy.
If you also want to get the blessings of Shri Govardhan Maharaj in your life, then you must do Annakut Puja on the next day of Diwali. As a result of the worship of Annakoot, there is always a stock of food in the house of the devotee and there is never any shortage of food in the life of anyone in his family.
- First massage the body with oil.
- After that take bath.
- Make Govardhan Parvat from cow dung at the main entrance of the house.
- Keep the idol of Lord Krishna near the mountain.
- Now offer prayers according to the law.
- During Govardhan Puja, prasad of Annakoot is made from new crops, this prasad is offered.
- On this day, different types of dishes are prepared in the same kitchen to prepare food for every member of the household.
- Onion garlic is not used in this.
- Cook food and offer it to Shri Krishna.