Download Andhra Pradesh Arms License Form PDF
You can download the Andhra Pradesh Arms License Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Andhra Pradesh Arms License Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||2|
|File size||84 KB|
|Date Added||Sep 19, 2022|
Andhra Pradesh Arms License Form Overview
Meeseva is a service centre to deliver government services to the citizen. It was started by Government of Andhra Pradesh. It is presently offering government services. It was launched in Nov 2011. Before implementing Meeseva, the citizen had approached to the various departments at various places for obtaining the G to C service, after implementing Meeseva the citizen can apply several G to C services in a one place at Meeseva Centre. A arm license (also known as a gun license) is a license or permit issued by government. Now This Service was Provided Through Meeseva. This Service Facilitate both Fresh and Renewal of License.
Validity Time period :
License is usually valid for 3 to 5 years from date of issue unless it is revoked earlier by the authority and renewal of license should be done before one month of expiry. But sometimes license validity can be for smaller period -if person or licensing authority desires so. Also authority can ask for renewal in between validity period for their recording purpose.
- Recent 2 passport size photo
- Two Self attested Proof of present residential address or Resident Certificate.
- Ration card
- Aadhaar card, Voter ID card
- Birth Certificate
- Education Certificate
- Character certificate
- Physical fitness certificate
- Income tax returns of 3 years
- Pan card
- The applicant must not have any criminal records. Police will collect a lot of information about the applicant by asking people in the surroundings or neighbourhood if they see any kind of malicious treatment or if they have seen the person getting involved in fights due to anger or burst out.
- Before an interview is set up with the applicant, our employees will have a physical or psychological examination. The result of this exam may show if the person is not mentally or physically healthy for living here.