Download Aikyashree Scholarship Form PDF
You can download the Aikyashree Scholarship Form PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||Aikyashree Scholarship Form PDF|
|No. of Pages||8|
|File size||392 KB|
|Date Added||Aug 29, 2022|
Aikyashree Scholarship Form Overview
Aikyashree is an online scholarship scheme under WBMDFC. It focuses on the upliftment of the minority communities that include Muslims, Sikhs, Christians, Buddhists, Jains, and Parsis. It provides financial assistance to motivate such worthy students to continue with their higher studies.
This is an end-to-end scholarship portal for WB minority students. Students from Class 1 to PhD level can apply for various WB Government scholarship schemes through the WBMDFC Aikyashree Scholarship Portal.
- Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
Aikyashree Scholarship Types
- Pre-matric Scholarship (from Class-I to Class-X)
- Post-matric Scholarship (from Class-XI to Ph. D),
- Merit-cum-Means Scholarships (for pursuing technical & professional courses).
Aikyashree Scholarship Form Dates (Fresh & Renewal)
- Swami Vivekananda Merit-cum-Means– 31.10.2022
- State Govt. Sponsored Stipend Under Talent Support Programme (TSP) – 31.10.2022
- Merit-cum-Means– 31.10.2022
- Post Matric – 31.10.2022
- Pre-Matric– 31.10.2022
Steps to apply the form:
- Login to the official website Visit www.wbmdfcscholarship.in
- On homepage click the “New Registration” button and select the institute of the district.
- Fill the required information correctly and attach the required documents as well.
- Provide the details like Academic information, Basic information and Back account details.
- If you are satisfying with your information, click Verify and lock the application.
- Take printout for future use.
- Submit the print out with hardcopy of bank passbook to the concerned institution.
- Passport size photograph
- Income certificate
- Community certificate
- Mark sheet of the previous academic year
- Fee receipt of the current course year
- Bank account details
- Residential/ Domicile certificate