Download 50 List of Thousand Grants Marathi PDF
You can download the 50 List of Thousand Grants Marathi PDF for free using the direct download link given at the bottom of this article.
|File name||50 List of Thousand Grants Marathi PDF|
|No. of Pages||282|
|File size||4 MB|
|Date Added||Oct 15, 2022|
50 List of Thousand Grants Overview
50,000 subsidy was to be given on behalf of the Government of Maharashtra to the farmer brothers who repay the loan regularly, this subsidy was to be directly deposited in their bank account of the farmer brothers who repay the loan every year. This incentive subsidy amount is now being deposited in the bank account of the farmers.
On behalf of the Government of Maharashtra, a budgetary provision will be made to provide an incentive subsidy of 50 thousand rupees to farmers who regularly repay their loans. Under Niyamit Karj Mafi 50000 Anudan Yojana, the funds have been distributed by the government by publishing a government decision. Due to this, the farmers have got a big relief.
- Under this scheme, the state’s farmers will be waived loans up to Rs 2 lakh by the Maharashtra government.
- Short-term crop loans and restructured crop loans will be waived from April 1 to March 31.
- The payment of state government debt relief amount will be directly transferred to the loan account of the beneficiary farmers.
- Crop loans taken by farmers from nationalized, traders, district central cooperative banks, rural banks, various working cooperative societies and restructured crop loans will be waived off.
- The benefit of this scheme will be provided to the small and marginal farmers of the state.
- Under this scheme small and marginal farmers will be benefitted.
- Under the Maharashtra Mahatma Jyotirao Phule Debt Waiver Scheme, a government job employee or a farmer who pays income tax cannot take advantage of the scheme.
- The farmers of the state who do other traditional farming along with sugarcane, fruits will also be covered under this scheme.
- The bank officer will only take that person’s thumb impression.
- applicant’s aadhar card
- Address proof
- bank account passbook
- mobile number
- passport size photo